A counting demonstration tool
The aim of this game is to build a tower tall enough to reach into space.
- To count forwards and backwards in steps of 1, 10, 100, 1000 and 10,000 (age 5-10).
- To say the number that is 10 more/less than any 2-digit number less than 100 (age 7).
- To count forwards and backwards in tenths, hundredths and thousandths (age 9-10).
- Click to show decimal point then drag to desired location.
- Choose ‘See Every Flip’ to count up every place until required amount is added or subtracted
(Visited 57 times, 8 visits today)Add to Bookmarks