100 Square Spots.
Interactive 100 square used for examining number facts and series up to a hundred
- Choose a colour, then start clicking on numbers.
- Click a number again to remove a spot.
- Hold down a menu colour to remove all this colour’s spots.
- Click on the cross to clear the board.
- Show additional menu for multiples, squares, primes etc.
- Drag from a smaller to larger numbers to select multiple squares.
- Additional menu shows total, count, mean average, difference between lowest two and rule for each colour.
A new tablet-friendly alternative to Adobe Flash hundred squares such as 100 Splat Square; And with tons of features you can use on an iPad.
(Visited 398 times, 15 visits today)